It Keeps Getting Better
- Access Your Paycheck Earlier
Finex Credit Union understands how important access to your money is! Your payroll will be posted 1 day earlier than with direct deposit alone.
- Free Credit Score Updates
Stay on top of your finances and enjoy free credit score reporting and credit score enhancement services.
- Free Online and Mobile Access (EDIT Focus on Tech)
- Earn More For Your Commitment
Premier Accounts earn more when they use their debit card.
Your Benefits Can Begin Today
As a Finex Credit Union member, you can take advantage of a wide range of banking products and services to help you achieve your goals at every stage of life. With advanced technology and exceptional service, we've got you covered.
- Save time.Save time with state-of-the-art technology! Our mobile banking, mobile app, and interactive teller machines (ITM) can help you around the clock and keep you connected.
- Save money.
As a not-for-profit financial cooperative, our profits aren't paid to shareholders, they are returned to you, our members, in the form of higher dividends, lower rates, and reduced fees.
Get Rewarded with Premier Membership Perks
Premier Membership Perks
Our Premier Advantage Account and Premier eVantage Account are meant to reward our members for their dedication to Finex Credit Union. Members are automatically enrolled when they qualify.
Both Premium Accounts Offer:
- Unlimited FREE ATM Withdrawals at 55,000 AllPoint ATM Locations
- Shared Branch Access
- 1% APY Bonus Interest on Qualifying High Yield Checking
- 1% Discount on Loan Rates
- 50% of Fees Reduced or Eliminated
- Rate Premiums on CD, MMA, and Checking Accounts.
- Free Official Checks and Reduced Fees by Finex Credit Union on Use of Other Bank ATMs
Premier Advantage Additional Perk:
- $300 rebate of first mortgage closing costs.*
*$300 off closing costs for first mortgages requires a $100,000 minimum loan and cannot be combined with any other offer. Service fee of $15 per month if parameters not met.
Premium Advantage Requirements
The Premier Advantage account is for Finex credit union members who have both savings and loan products and/or balances.
Loan/deposit aggregate balance of $15,000*
Plus 2 of the following:
- Checking with Direct Deposit of $500 or more monthly.
- First Mortgage or Home Equity (with balance)
- IRA ($5,000 minimum balance)
- Money Market Account ($25,000 minimum balance)
*Aggregates are the total of all savings and loan balances combined. Credit Card balances are not included.
Premier eVantage Requirements
The Finex Credit union Premier eVantage Relationship account is for members who prefer electronic transactions.
- Loan/deposit aggregate balance of $3,000*
- Checking with monthly Direct Deposit of $500 or more
- 12 Debit Card POS Transactions
- First Mortgage
- Auto/Motorcycle/Boat/RV Loan
- Credit Card
- Personal Loan with Balance over $5,000**
*Aggregates are the total of all savings and loan balances combined. Credit Card balances are not included. **$5,000 personal loan cannot be met by aggregating multiple prior unsecured loans Service fee of $15 per month if parameters not met.
Credit Union vs Bank: Discover The Difference
Finex Credit Union prides itself on offering our membership educational resources to help you achieve financial freedom! We offer a Learning Center full of free informative blogs, calculators, and more to help you achieve your financial goals.
Banks on the other hand aren't financial cooperatives that advocate for financial education. Their goal is to maximize profits for their stockholders.
As a credit union, we succeed when our community succeeds. We want to see our members and our community thrive! We are in this together. In fact, we are governed by a local volunteer Board of Directors elected by our membership!
Banks on the other hand are governed by an elected Board of Directors chosen by stockholders. They are legally bound to make decisions that favor their stockholders, not their local customers.
Knowing our goal is for our members and community to be successful, you can have confidence that our advice comes from the right place. We would never recommend a product or service that is not in your best interest.Banks on the other hand are motivated by their stockholders. Decisions may be made to maximize their profits.