Monitor Your Credit and More!
Register for Online and Mobile Banking Today
You Are In Control With Our Mobile Banking App
Wherever you are, you can easily access the banking tools you need when it's convenient for you - anytime, anywhere.
- Apply for LoansNo need to wait for our branch doors to open, our app allows you to apply for a loan and ask for cash whenever you need it.
- Get AlertsStay in the know with alerts for low balances, incoming transactions, and more!
- Find an ATMWherever you are, find an ATM near you through our network of over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs.
Add Your Cards to Your Mobile Wallet
Stop digging your debit card from your pocket, purse, or wallet and pay faster from your phone or smartwatch.
No card information is stored on your phone, and your card number is not sent to merchants.
Mobile Check Deposit Has Never Been Easier
- SimpleUse SnapDeposit in your Finex Credit Union Mobile App to snap a photo of your check and we'll handle the rest!
- SecureDon't carry that check with you, simply use SnapDeposit and deposit your money securely into your account!
- ConvenientDeposit checks anytime, day or night, wherever you are!
Is the Finex Mobile App Secure?
Absolutely! It is safe and secure. Finex always uses state-of-the-art security measures to protect your data, no matter how you choose to access your accounts. Plus using the biometric thumbprint option is even more secure. This app is FREE to Finex members.
Can I apply for a loan on the Mobile App?
You can use the Finex app to apply for Personal and Auto Loans only. A member of our lending team will contact you within 24-48 hours of receiving the application. The application will automatically pre-populate most information to save you time if you are already a member. Consumer loans can be closed remotely by email in most cases.
Can I transfer funds to family members and/or other Finex Members?
Yes, you will need to know their Finex member number. It's that easy! Or if you frequently send money to a family member, contact our Member Services Department to link the account to yours. Once enrolled you will see the new account transfer option to deposit to and from the Finex app.
When will my check clear when I use SnapDeposit?
Check Holds will apply when using SnapDeposit. We will hold check amounts over $225 for up to 4 days when using SnapDeposit. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more specific account information.
Can I access Bill Pay on the Finex Mobile App?
Yes, you must sign up for Bill Pay by using the app or online banking. Once enrolled you can pay your bills using the Finex App.