Finex credit union employees represent the best in customer service. We work as a team to bring our members a banking experience worth having. It’s our employees who make the Finex difference a reality. Using new and exciting technology we’re able to offer members a unique credit union experience – providing the services they need whenever and wherever they need them.
We are passionate about helping our employees succeed and are always looking to promote from within our incredible team. We offer competitive salaries and an extensive list of benefits including:
- 401(k) profit sharing
- PTO and paid holidays
- medical and dental benefits
- employee incentive plans and discounts
We work hard to give our members information and opportunities that can make a difference. It's all about doing what's right for our members. Our culture feeds on collaboration, communication and respecting good work. Does being a part of a credit union that’s changing the way people think about credit unions sound like a good opportunity for you? Then Finex may be a good fit.
If positions are available, they will be listed below:
Vice President of Operations
Finex Credit Union is currently seeking a goal-oriented Vice President of Operations to join our team. We have an exciting challenge; to leverage our innovative products, services, and tech savvy delivery channels while driving process efficiencies in a fintech world. With a long history of achieving at high performance levels in both service and technology, this is a hands-on position for an innovative, strong leader.
Accountable for Operations functions primarily via video and call centers and branches. Works as a key member of executive team in implementing organizational goals using a tech savvy, risk balanced approach.
- Primarily responsible for achieving organizational service and efficiency goals in the Operations Department. Ensures Net Promoter Scores are met and develops process improvement as needed. Identifies and initiates positive change and new activities including process/product improvement and service delivery enhancements. Hands-on direction in these areas working effectively with managers and supervisors in these areas is needed.
- Provides leadership to the Member Services and Operations Departments. Essential member of the executive team executing the reporting of operations activities working with the CEO and Board. Has oversight of policies, procedures and compliance including BSA and fraud. Serves on the Asset Liability Management Committee of the Board of Directors.
- Works directly with CEO and director level staff to monitor and implement core systems technology solutions working through subordinate managers. Implements organizational goals, analyzes transaction data and takes corrective actions on any problems. Knowledge of information technology functions and branch activity are part of ongoing Finex executive level responsibilities. Acts as a primary resource for staff in all the areas outlined.
- Written communication and documentation of ongoing risk analysis, operational problem resolution, and channels related to member contacts are important facets of the position. Contact documentation and process change includes working closely with VP Sales / Lending in achieving sales referrals and lending cross sell targets.
- 3-5 years of similar or related experience
- Knowledge of vendor relations and project management.
- 4-year degree and Credit-union experience a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Strong Benefits package available
- You will participate in our aggressive management and executive bonus plans (range is 8 to 40% annually)
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.