Finex credit union employees represent the best in customer service. We work as a team to bring our members a banking experience worth having. It’s our employees who make the Finex difference a reality. Using new and exciting technology we’re able to offer members a unique credit union experience – providing the services they need whenever and wherever they need them.
We are passionate about helping our employees succeed and are always looking to promote from within our incredible team. We offer competitive salaries and an extensive list of benefits including:
- 401(k) profit sharing
- PTO and paid holidays
- medical and dental benefits
- employee incentive plans and discounts
We work hard to give our members information and opportunities that can make a difference. It's all about doing what's right for our members. Our culture feeds on collaboration, communication and respecting good work. Does being a part of a credit union that’s changing the way people think about credit unions sound like a good opportunity for you? Then Finex may be a good fit.
If positions are available, they will be listed below:
We have job openings for a Video Center Representative and Member Service Representative.
- Act as a video teller, performing routine teller transactions and other account related duties.
- Responsible for responding to voicemail regarding inquiries on our products and services and referring issues to higher level staff as needed.
- Must present professional and positive image of Finex Credit Union via video teller, over the telephone and in person, if required.
- The video tellers offer flexible scheduling hours but must be able to work extended hours including some shifts until 7pm Monday-Friday; Saturdays from 9-4 and Sundays from 10-2 pm. .
- College Students encouraged to apply also as we will work around class schedules.
Member Service Rep:
- Act as Call Center representative. Project professional image of Finex over the telephone. Answer questions about products and services and resolve issues or refer to other staff as needed. Turnaround times and Member Satisfaction are key success indicators. Also requires same excellence when answering member emails and voicemails. Ability to understand trends in our own process and make recommendations for change as needed is imperative. Participate in the reduction of member calls and complaints when possible.
- Assist members with opening and closing accounts. Answer questions about products and services. Provide excellent service to all members, staff & associates, functioning as a team member. Participate in cross-selling initiatives.
- Act as Video Teller as needed. Answer questions about products and services. Provide professional, accurate and timely service to all members via Video media.
BOTH positions have remote capabilities after training.
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.