What Does This Mean For You?
- Account Access:
- Account numbers will remain mostly the same.
- The new number adds a “9” to your existing account number for a total of seven digits.
- For those members whose account number is currently only 5 digits a “9” and “0” would be added.
- Debit Card Update:
- If you possess an FCCU debit card, you should have received a new Finex debit card in the mail.
- You will need to activate the new debit card starting December 2nd. After December 4th, the FCCU debit card will no longer be in service.
- The new card offers enhanced contactless and mobile wallet features.
What will happen with my debit card?
You should have received a new card in the mail. The new card can not be used until activated on or after December 2nd. Your current debit card will continue to work until December 4th.
What happens to my account number?
Account numbers will remain mostly the same. The new number adds a “9” to the front of your existing account number for a total of seven digits. For those members whose account number is currently only 5 digits a “9” and “0” would be added.
How can I receive help regarding my accounts?
You can fill out the form on this page or call us at 860-282-0001.
Where can I see my statements?
You can see current statements online. If you need old statements you can request through contacting the credit union at email@example.com
Will the phone number be changing?
Yes, our phone new number is 860-282-0001.
Will my direct deposit remain the same?
Yes, there is nothing you need to do.
Do I have to set up my automatic payments again?
No, any automatic payments will remain the same.
Are there any changes to my loan payments?
No, your due date does not change, nor how you make the payments. You can continue to make the payments as you have been, but you can start addressing the checks to Finex Credit Union.
Can I continue to use my existing checks?
Yes, you can continue to use your existing checks from FCCU.
When will I receive my tax documents?
2023 Documents for Tax Reporting Purposes will be available in early January.